Governed by a Class-1 artificial intelligence, the B8 claim beacon broadcasts a digitally signed claim to a region of the rings. The governing AI will ensure that the beacon stays on location relative to the ring, and can process transactions to extend a claim. In event of beacon incapacitation, Triskelion-Armstrong offers free on-site replacement.
- Deploy by disabling the hardpoint and moving away.
- Creates single claim - a temporary waypoint - for a fee.
- Claim can be extended or canceled when re-visiting.
- Cradle can be refunded after deployment.
- Claim licence is tied to original hardpoint of the beacon. You can have two by installing claim beacon in another slot.
- Claim broadcasts attract attention.
- Empty cradle arm can catch drones and lifepods.
|Dry mass||8000 kg|
|Cradle Mass||500 kg|