This category contains the various Equipment you can install on your ships.
External equipment is mounted onto hardpoints. The following equipment are all attached to external hardpoints
- Mass Drivers
- Energy Weapons
- Detachable equipment such as Cargo Containers, the B8 Claim Beacon, the NT Mining Companion, and the External Impact Absorber
Different types of hardpoints -- high-stress, low-stress, drone hardpoints, and docking bays -- can accommodate different equipment.
Ships have storage in the form of
- Kinetic Ammunition used by Mass Drivers
- Nanodrone Components used by Drones
- Propellant Tanks for the Reaction Control System, Main Propulsion, and Powerplant
- Cargo Bay that stores unprocessed ore and cargo, and may contain a mineral processing unit to process ore into processed minerals.
Thrusters consume propellant and use heat and electrical power to accelerate the ship.
The power system consists of the following
- Reactor Core that provides thermal power used by thrusters, the powerplant, auxiliary generators, and some other equipment
- Powerplant that produces electrical power
- Ultracapacitor Array that store excess electrical energy to be used during peak demand
- Auxiliary Power Unit either an additional electrical generator or an electrical energy storage system
A ships electronics consist of
Pages in category "Equipment"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.